Remote control app for the SqueezeBox system.
- Control your SqueezeBox players from your Android device.
- Replicates almost all of the functionality of a SqueezeBox Controller, including the plugin apps.
- Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
- Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
- Automatic server discovery.
- Customizable backgrounds for each player.
- Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
- Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
- Song Downloading - download songs from your server to the device.
- Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
- App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
- Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
- A device using Android version 4.0 (ICS) or higher.
- A MySqueezebox.com account if you want to use MySqueezebox.com. If not Logitech Media Server (SqueezeBox Server) version 7.7 or better.(it might work with the Squeezebox Touch as the server - not tested)
- If you want to use both MySqueezebox.com and a local Logitech Media Server, Use the latest version of the server software.
- Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable
- When connected to a server, the app is constantly communicating with the server even when you're not actively interacting with the app. If you're connecting using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
- Tested with the SqueezeBox Receiver, Boom. Other devices should at least be controllable, but some menu items may not function correctly